Emergency Dentistry Mercerville
Call Us Immediately for Urgent Dental Care
There are some dental issues that you can’t afford to ignore. The moment you notice that a tooth has been damaged or you start experiencing severe oral pain, please give our office a call. Our team can schedule a same-day appointment for you, and you can count on Dr. Lavery to quickly get to the root of the emergency and create a treatment plan for stopping your pain and addressing any damage to your smile.
Why Choose Brian Lavery, DMD for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Trustworthy Family-Oriented Practice
- Caring, Relaxing Dental Environment
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
There’s no need to panic when a dental emergency occurs. Our team can help you resolve the situation and find lasting relief by following these basic steps:
- Emergency Appointment: We will set up an appointment to see you in person as soon as we can. Our team can give you some instructions for keeping your smile safe at home until you can get to our office.
- Emergency Exam: Once you arrive at our practice, we will look for ways to get you out of your current pain, and we’ll perform a thorough examination to figure out what’s causing the problem.
- Review Findings: We’ll explain what we found when examining your mouth and give you our recommendation for treatment. You will be provided with an estimate of the cost and timeline involved.
- Give Your Smile the Care It Needs: Whether you need a filling, a root canal treatment, or another type of dental procedure, our team will take whatever steps are required to keep your smile healthy and safe.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
The term “dental emergency” can mean a variety of different things. Below are some examples of urgent dental situations that our team can assist with. Are you not sure that your situation counts as an emergency? Call us anyway; we can help you figure out how urgent the problem is and advise you on the next steps you should take.